Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vacation @ Pangkor Island

Place : Pangkor Island
Date : 30th April - 2nd May2011

It was the first time I'd been there...hoho..very excited..I went with my housemate but most of the time I just alone there because she with her fiancee..so, I don't want to interfere them..It was better to takes time for me to be alone...kononnya membawa diri..huhu..
Inside the ferry....

Beauty scenery around the Pangkor Island..

I stayed there for 3days and 2nights at Teluk Segadas, one of the most interesting and adventurous area at Pangkor Island. From jetty, there only halfway to go there with 'pink taxi', else we have to tracking for about 10minutes to arrive at Teluk Segadas.. but don't worry, it's not very adventurous...the highest top is only 50m. so, tak sempat keluar peluh pon..

Tracking with heavy backpack..

After about 10minutes tracking, we arrived at Segadas Bay...let's explore the beauty scenery at Segadas...

at the right side of the beach at Segadas....

quite a BERSIH beach..=p

at the morning...7am....at the left side of the beach..

 morning at the right side of the beach....

 santai waktu petang....at this time, I very bored..nothing to do....

Nothing much I did for 3days been there...especially at the first day...I just walked along the beach...and also not much peoples there...so, memang layan perasaan betol2 la...tapi buai kat situ memang best..deruan angin bersama hempasan ombak cukup menenangkan....

For the 2nd day, I tried for snorkeling activity for the first time at Teluk Nipah...we paid for only RM15 then snorkeling sampai pengsan..huhu... I saw many beautiful fishes inside the sea...and the special part during snorkeling, I was approached by a guy...lawak la pulak..macam dalam citer novel gitu...huhu..

snorkeling...best sangat!!

After around 2hrs snorkeling, menggigil kesejukan...

Last day, it was rainy day started from morning...but before that, I hiked the hill at the right side of the beach to experience the most special and beautiful scenery at Segadas...thank God I had a chance to experience it even just for 5minutes...here I share with you all the most special scenery from the top of the hill....

 From here, we could see the whole seaside at Segadas....

Pose sebelum hujan turun dgn lebatnya...

Overall, it was a very interesting vacation, but quite bored since I dont have friends to accompany me..actually, banyak suka dan duka yang berlaku dalam tempoh aku berada di sini...but there also had a special moment that I cant share here right now...just to share here that I was very happy for that moment and I could smile even my mind still berserabut dgn pelbagai masalah yang menjadi punca utama why I'd been there~

Sekian..coming soon with another interesting places...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pangkor pon aku x sampai lagik
cantik view tu

♥Fitnunnisak♥ said...

rajinkan diri sikit utk jln2..hehe

eswardihassan said...

emm dah berkali-kali ke pangkor,but belum sampai teluk segadas ni,emm view cantik sangat yer

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin